Spiritual teachers have known for millennial that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.
DNA is an amazing molecule and is one of the great wonders of biology. During the 90’s, while western scientists focused on 5% of the DNA (ignoring the other 95% which they dimmed “Junk DNA”), a group of Russian scientists was formed to study the complete human genome. They refused to accept that such a huge majority of DNA could hold no research value.
This team, consisting of biophysicists, molecular biologists, embryologists and even linguistic experts, was led by Dr. Pjotr Garjajev, a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences as well as the Academy of Sciences in New York.
What they found was completely unexpected — DNA sequencing follows the same basic rules and principles used in language formation (syntax, grammar, words and sentences). Thus, it is not inconceivable that DNA sequencing and the ‘language of genes’ acts as a blueprint for speech development.
They also found that DNA can be changed and rearranged with spoken words and phrases. In other words, affirmations, healing intentions, hypnotherapy and inspirational talk can and do affect our DNA.
Further studies conducted in Europe, US, and Canada (led by Dr. Carlo Ventura, M.D., Ph.D., Dr. Rollin McCraty, Ph.D, Dr. Linda E. Carlson, and the HeartMath Institute, just to name a few) confirm that DNA may be reprogramed via focused intention and epigenetic information using magnetic fields, sound vibration and even coherent water.
Through the application of modulated radio and light frequencies, they successfully transmitted information patterns from one set of DNA to another. Eventually, they were even able to reprogram cells to another genome — they transformed frog embryos into salamander embryos without lifting a single scalpel or making one incision.
These groundbreaking amazing experiments with world-changing implications hold the promise that every person on the planet has the opportunity to become who they really are, complete with unimaginable power and the ability to operate from, and go for, the highest possibilities, including healing our bodies and our culture and living in peace.
How much of this is being recognized by mainstream science is unknown, but, as with all outside of the box thinking, it can take time for the mainstream world view to adapt and change a paradigm.
- Life Rhythm as a Symphony of Oscillatory Patterns: Electromagnetic Energy and Sound Vibration Modulates Gene Expression for Biological Signaling and Healing by David Muehsam, PhD, Italy; Carlo Ventura, MD, PhD, Italy
- You Can Change Your DNA by HeartMath® Institute
- DNA and Cell Reprogramming via Epigenetic Information Delivered by Magnetic Fields, Sound Vibrations and Coherent Water With Dr. Carlo Ventura, M.D., Ph.D., and Dr. Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
- Changing Our DNA through Mind Control? by Bret Stetka
- Effect of Conscious Intention on Human DNA by Glen Rein, Ph.D.
- Breakthrough study overturns theory of ‘junk DNA’ in genome by Alok Jha
- Virtual Medicine by Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby
- Wave Genetics Research Targeted by Russian Academy ‘Skeptics’ by Sepp
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- The Power of Conscious Living: How to Recreate Your Life and Find the Key to True Happiness by Sandra Kendrew